Boot the Computer into Safe Mode
- Start Computer by powering on Desktop or Laptop
- Once Powered on after Logo Tap Function key F8 on keyboard immediately
- dont stop pressing F8 until Windows Advanced Options Menu appears on the screen .
- If Windows Advanced Option is not coming please restart and try again
- If it appears select SAFE MODE and enter
- If Administrator Login is available , login with the administrator Login
If retrying or restarting the system not going into safe mode you need try other options, if safe mode succeeded proceed with the following method
After successfully entering into safe mode, check whether you have installed any new hardware or software
Startup Repair is a Windows 7 recovery tool that can fix Windows not Starting or certain problems, such as missing or damaged system files, that might prevent Windows from starting correctly. When you run Startup Repair, it scans your computer for the problem and then tries to fix it so your computer can start correctly.
Attempt to restore from the most recent restore point can resolve the Windows not Starting issue. If this fails to correct Windows not Starting problem, try the next most recent restore point until you find a restore point that resolves the Windows not Starting issue. You will need to reinstall any software installed after the selected restore point.
- Restart the computer.
- Tap <F8> during startup until the Windows Advanced Options menu appears.
- Press <Down Arrow> until Repair Your Computer is highlighted, and then press <Enter>.
- In the System Recovery Options window, click to select your language, and then click Next.
- Log in as a user with administrative rights, and click OK.
- From the Choose a recovery tool menu, click System Restore.
- In the System Restore window, click Next.
- Click the Show restore points older than 5 days checkbox for a complete listing of restore points.
- Click to select a restore point.
- Click Next and then click Finish.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window.
- Click Restart after system restore successfully completes.
- If you encounter any error messages during the restore process, follow the on-screen instructions to correct the error.
If you are not able to solve Windows not Starting issues with the above method, please post here the error or exact issue we will support you